Tuesday, June 21, 2011

200th post

Worthy of a few fireworks, I guess. I took this during the Moomba festival a few months back (and posted another, not too dissimilar shot at the time - click here).

It really doesn't feel like 200 days since I started this blog. I guess that's what happens when you're old like me. Time just flies by. Oh well, at least I can say I've taken full advantage of them!

PS - Adelaide flight last week.... cancelled because of the Chilean ash cloud.
Hobart flight today... cancelled because of the Chilean ash cloud.
Sydney flight on Thursday.... looking doubtful.
Here's hoping that ash cloud is still here next Tuesday, when I'm due to fly back to the UK:-)

11 comments:

  1. Wow... amazing capture of the fireworks! I'm sorry to hear that your adventure is coming to an end. I'll hope for ash for you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an explosion of colour. Great night time clarity from you again Alan. You must leave your blog up when you leave for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shot Alan! I can't believe you were reading FF at the airport, thats so cool. You're actually the only person thats ever bought a my book :-) Hope you like it!

    Funny how time flies! I've just realised that I've been blogging for over half a year now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photo - 200 daily blog post that's certainly cause for a celebration - Well done!!
    Hopefully your plane will be cancelled Tuesday Alan and we will have the pleasure of seeing more of your fabulous night shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Alan, it is hard work to keep a daily photo site going. You have done a great job! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a cool shot, and a very nice choice to celebrate 200th post!
    You're right, time flies, mine will be celebrating soon too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you will still be blogging when you head home! Happy 200th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alan, have loved seeing Melb your eyes and lens. Happy 200th! Look forward to your future blogging from UK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the next 200! Beautiful and colorful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 200th Alan, hahahaha! that really does make you sound old.. Only joking! Fantastic photo for the occasion, will you keep blogging from the UK< I really hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your comments! Quite honestly, 200 posts is nothing compared to some of the veteran bloggers I follow. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete

I still have lots to learn about photography. All comments or constructive criticism are very welcome!

Photoblogs