Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Behind the Scenes

Recent Tuesdays have been spent doing voluntary work for Theatre Alive, an Arts Victoria web site for independent theatre. The office is based right next to the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art. I spotted this scene at the back of the building as I left yesterday and decided the rays of light might make it a nice photo. I think they build the stage sets in here.

Anyway, I had another image in mind for today's post, then saw lots of construction related posts on blogs I follow. Turns out today is some sort of construction theme day in the blogging world, from what I can gather? This is tenuous, to say the least, but hey ho...

7 comments:

  1. Great capture Alan. Wonderful game with doors, gates and lights and shadows. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a whole other world out there. I don't usually see this side. Busy....but great insight here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call it lateral thinking. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much activity going on hear. Yes the rays of light would have attracted me to photograph this scene also. Hey ho ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Alan, the light is wonderful...
    I like how you framed this shot too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that's a great scene Alan. A bit of everything in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all. Apologies for slow responses and lack of posts for the next few days, moving out of our apartment and also travelling!

    ReplyDelete

I still have lots to learn about photography. All comments or constructive criticism are very welcome!

Photoblogs